Sunday, October 25, 2009

It Sucks

Exams suck, endless homework sucks, burglar sucks, and my life turns out to be sucks finally. This week was not that bad itself, but something happened unexpected, which let me down so bad. A burglar broke into my house on this Thursday, and stole almost everything that I have in my room, such as a laptop, a portable hard drive, DC and some other things. My roommate could not has been avoided it also. This week is actually stressful enough for me, and it just added a big “surprise” for me that my weekend has become tough. That is because this sort of thing has never happened on me ever in my life. I will consider it as a piece of news when it happens on someone else, but it will be an accident if it happens on me.

The burglar broke into my house when it was almost empty because he did not know that one of my roommates was still there. He was not accidently picked my house as he should have invested our schedule for a couple days. I felt so surprise that I left home around noon, and my roommate called me ten minutes later that someone broke into our house and stole things from us. I did not pay attention to the burglary because I was confidently believed I had had locked my door, and it would not easy for him to steal from my room. So I was feeling easy to stay in class rather then went home so bad until another roommate told me the burglar stole pretty much all my properties in my room. I started sweating involuntarily. All of a sudden, my mind had been messed up, and I turned out to be panic afterwards.

I did not realize I should call the police until my roommate had called the 911. I could not stop counting how much I had been lost, or how many stuff had been stolen. The burglar was not only stole from me, but also stole from my parents. The policemen were there when I got home. They did nothing but examined site scene of the crime. Their job was routine without significance, such as collected footprints and fingerprints, took pictures around my house, and visited several potential witnesses. What I concerned the most was if my stuff could be traced back by any chance even though I knew they had gone in great chance.

One of my roommates was at home when the burglary happened. He came out for checking the noise when the burglar stole half way of my room, so he did not search it carefully. Luckily, he did not found my two sets of car keys in my closet, or I would lost more than I supposed. I was trying to blame my roommate why he did not give a little reaction to him, or stopped him from stealing. At least, did something so that he might not felt very comfortable with. But I think I should not because I was not at home, and I did not know what situation it was. Probably the burglar might threaten my roommate’s life. Something is not worthy to fight for, or exchange with one’s life. It is not anybody’s fault. It was sad, but I will feel better after the blog is posted. I told everything in my heart already.

No comments:

Post a Comment