Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Weekend

Life is hard. The feeling is stronger and stronger recently. I feel easy during the weekdays, but not in the weekends. It is not about the money, it is about the time. The point is 24 hours a day are not enough, or I can barely manage the time by myself. People`s weekend is usually full of parties and some other fun stuff. What my weekend looks like? It is swarmed with shopping, homework and part-time job. I rejected a party invitation so that I can work in the weekend. Well, party is fun, but I would not sacrifice the opportunity of earning money for a party. However, I can`t work too much so that I have some time left over the weekend for my homework and paper. I spent almost twenty hours for working though because I thought I could manage the time very well, but the truth is I am not. That is my life, and it is always full of contradiction.

Life is hard. I have to study when I am working because homework is due before I get off work. But I have to do it in an unobvious way so that my manager would not feel comfortable with me. My life is like living at the edge of cliff, and I have to be very careful. I feel so exciting when other homework is done, and I just want to get off work as early as possible so that I can focus on my English writing in the rest of my weekend. I underestimated, wrongly, that work cost most of my energy in a day. I dragged myself back from work, turned on the laptop after a brake. I thought I can start a new writing for my next assignment. The worst thing is I still have two blogs deficit this week, and I am just feeling so frustrated about it.

Life is hard. It is 2am in the Sunday morning. And I am still blogging for this week. I know it is optional, I can completely feel free to sleep right away rather than sitting in front of my laptop to finish the assignment of the week. It is pay-off, and I have to responsible for my credit. As a result of making a decision, to blog is the next best alternative forgone even though I am too exhausted to think at the moment. In economic term, this is called opportunity cost. Life is not hard, but I gave myself a hard time this time. I have to look further for my time management next week rather than just focus in the weekends. It is gone already. I still have homework to do and I am feeling even sleepier than before. How to spend today is still puzzling me. Come on, life cannot be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment