I was expecting Thanksgiving, and I was expecting a long weekend to have plenty of time to rest and refresh my mind. I was expecting to do homework these days so that I would not be working on homework over night in the last two days of the holiday. I was hoping I would not be feeling tired in Thanksgiving. After walking for a whole day, my weekend turned out to be very exhausted. Eventually, I found it I could forget to do anything but I could not forget such an important day for shopping—Black Friday.
Probably, Black Friday was the real thing that I was expecting after Thanksgiving. This was the first time I experienced what the Black Friday should be. I learned from news reports and TV shows that Black Friday is such a crazy day for shoppers that it may be one of the few chances in a year for shoppers to get good deal. So smart shoppers usually plan early for what they want to buy before stores open, and they even wait in lines in front of stores over night, such as Wal-Mart and Bestbuy. You have to suffer cold and tiredness before you get good deal. I want to see how crazy American people are on Black Friday, but I do not want to be as crazy as they do. I still can remember those shoppers ran into stores as soon as the guards opened the gate.
I got involved today. I experienced Black Friday finally even though I did not act crazily. But the money ran out from my pocket crazily. I felt great today because I got a 32’ Vizio LCD television. I was looking forward to have a LCD television in my bedroom due to I am crazy about football season and NBA season recently. I planned to buy one a long time ago, but I wait patiently until today so that I can get a good deal on it. I do not want to wait until Christmas sales because my favorite programs will be end by then. It was really a good deal, and I am still happy about it right now. 60 dollars off from Costco, moreover, I did not get up early to get my television. I chose Costco because its price is usually lower than other electronic retailers, and my stuff was not rare. So it would not be run out easily.
It is getting into December, and I can squeeze a little time from my school work to watch TV programs. I am so excited about my new television that it is not only looks great, but also I was thinking you never got such a low price, no more than 350 dollars for 32’ LCD television. I could not stop figuring out how to set it up tonight until the last step, to call Direct TV. The television is not too big, nor too small. Its style is just fit for my bedroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment