I did not know how to describe what I was thinking when I heard of that I do not have to write blogs any more for the rest of this semester. It was pretty contradicted because I wanted to finish writing blogs a long time ago and I do not actually want to stop writing it because I want to write blogs continuously. Write blogs is not part of my life. I basically wrote an essay every two days, so it was very intensively. The goal of writing blogs is a way of practice. Instructor wishes that we can write things consistently because it is a way of improving writing. I was not very comfortable with it at the beginning. I think no course will has so many things to write like English 306. I was a little regretted to take the course as I thought I was not able to take it, even challenge it. I am not just challenging the course, but also challenging my second language. I am feeling different now since I have gotten used to it. I still want to write something down even though I experienced a boring day or an entire week. Write blogs is not only part of my homework, but a habit. Try to imagine that how a person can give up his habit easily.
I have to admit that write blogs helps me a lot in different way. Apparently, I can confidently say that write blogs improved my writing speed. The more I typed, the faster I wrote. Foremost, it practiced my thought. It taught me how to think quickly and logically. It indeed helped me with some basic things, such as grammar, sentence structure or usage of punctuation. They were not that obvious since they are my second language issues after all. I was not expecting to improve all my problems throughout the course at the end of this semester. I just want to improve my writing skills as far as I can get. I think I will write blogs continuously even though they are not counted as part of my grade. I just cannot stop writing it. Record something happened today or before is fun. I did not have the habit of blogging before. English 306 taught me how to write and blog.
I admit I wrote blogs consistently, but I did not treat it seriously. That is the main reason that I did not improve writing a lot. Sometimes, I had too much homework to do, and I just wanted to finish my five entries in a short time, which led to low quality entries in that week. I do not want to lose too many credits as long as I have five entries per week. I knew I did it in a wrong way. I paid too much attention to the quantity, and ignored the quality. The most important was I almost abandoned the goal of writing blogs. I do not know that if it is a little too late to realize my problem. Stop writing blogs may be good news for me. I can transit my attention from blogs to formal writings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment