I seldom had time to walk around the mall in town, but today was an exception. A lot of homework to do, but I still wanted to put these things aside so that I can change my thought in a bit to refresh my mind even though a big English project awaits me. Today is my roommate’s birthday, so a bunch of my friends and I went to Tucson mall bought gifts for her and prepared her birthday party tonight. It has been a long time to shop in the mall. It has more shops, and more crowding in the mall, probably it is close to Thanksgiving. The holiday motivates us to buy something for ourselves. The atmosphere in mall is more like a Christmas rather than Thanksgiving. Pretty much all the shops are decorated in Christmas style. They are hanging Christmas trees stickers on glass windows, giant Christmas bear is sitting right in the middle of the lobby. Yes, American people cannot wait to have Christmas even though it is more than a month to go. For another reason is because of the current economic situation. Shops would like to promote their sales before the Christmas arrives so that they can improve their business and last it for a long time. It is good news for shoppers, especially for those who have been waiting for the moment for a long time because now you can see on sale labels are everywhere in the mall.
Sometimes, shopping is fun, but I still want to go to mall even though I have nothing for myself. I am not seeking a particular product for me, but the atmosphere. The chance that I bought gift for my friend brought me to mall this weekend. Buy a gift is difficult. Particularly I have no idea what to give to a girl. Girly thing was hard to pick, but everything turns out to be easy after I had a direction. I like perfume, so I went to Perfumania to seek a good deal for myself and good gift for my friends. Buy perfume is a unique experience that you seldom have because the process of picking a perfume is like tasting dishes or merlot. You never have any idea what is your favorite smell until you almost pass out.
Yes, I did almost pass out because it lacked oxygen but wonderful smells in that shop. The most recognize brands were not my style. I found that buying a perfume is unlike buying clothes. Those perfumes produced by famous brands were not my favorite, or my nose is picky. You cannot just think that you will like Gucci, or Armani because they are famous in fashion. You never know what is in that little bottle until you tried that. I am not wearing perfume, but I like collecting perfumes because they are all in different bottles, and they are not smell the same. Fortunately, my friend loves the perfume I gave her. She should love it, it is expensive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment