Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wildcats Football

It is football weekend again here at The University of Arizona. Yes, but I would not say this again and again because it will be the last home game for this season. The game is great enough to attract people from everywhere around the country, and it is also a big game for Arizonans to witness how their Wildcats beat the Ducks on this Saturday. I wish the Wildcats can defeat the Ducks today of course. Believe it or not, just look it up on Internet or watch it on television. All major media is talking about the game here in Tucson. The town is attracting more eye balls than any other time this year. It is one of the few games for Arizona Wildcats that has a chance to televise by ABC on college football game day. Why is it so worth to broadcast on TV today? Because it is still unknown that which team will be the first place in the division, moreover, it is a key game to determine which team has a chance to play Rose Bowl for this year.

No.3 Arizona Wildcats takes on Pac-10 No.1 Oregon Ducks. The Oregon Ducks are the only one team that has only one defeat over the division. And the Arizona Wildcats are one of the three teams that have two losses in the division along with Stanford and Oregon State University. Arizona had kept the best division record until last week with Oregon, but unfortunately, a loss dropped the Wildcats down to No.3 in the Pac-10 and out of top 25 teams over the entire country. The victory over the other team is very important for both teams. For the Ducks, their future will be immediately clear if they are able to defeat our Wildcats on Saturday because they will hold the best record until the end of the season. Definitely, get into national championship game. For the Wildcats, it is a key game that determines if they can bounce back with the victory over the Oregon Ducks. It is also very interesting that the future will become unpredictable if the Wildcats can defeat the Ducks. Four teams are holding pretty much the same records till the end of this season. And their last few games will determine who the No.1 in Pac-10 division is.

To be honest, there is no reason not going to the Arizona Stadium and watching such a fantastic game today. The game will be intense even though my papers and exams are more intense than the football game before Thanksgiving. I have been struggling for the game or homework for a long time. I know it depends on how my homework goes. But how I can calm down for my homework despite the noisy stadium? I think I need a break for my papers and exams. The game arrives at good timing. The game is also a better adjustment for my mind to prepare my homework and papers. I just want to yell from the bottom of my heart, “Go cats!” Save some energy for tomorrow of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment