Sources
My sources mainly come from the main library of The University of Arizona.
David, Baron. The problem of the twentieth century; a study of international relationships. London: E. Benn, 1930. Print.
Todd, Roy. Aboriginal people and other Canadians: shaping new relationships. Ottawa, Canada: University of Ottawa Press, 2001. Print.
Akindele, R A. The organization and promotion of world peace: a study of universal-regional relationships. Toronto; Buffalo: University of Toronto Press, 1976. Print.
Medium
My role of writing the rhetorical project is as a columnist of a local newspaper in Tucson, Arizona. My argument will be most likely take place in an article for a newspaper, such as Arizona Daily Wildcat. I am writing an article for a newspaper, and I believe my topic and points of view can be expressed only by words. So newspaper is the most appropriate medium for my audiences. I choose Arizona Daily Wildcat because its readers are college students at The University of Arizona, and it is also distributed in the Tucson community. My article can be read by my target audience.
Arrangement
My argument will be led by an introduction of international relationships, which is that building international relationships through individual efforts are more effective and specific. In the first part of the text, I am going to talk about different effects and roles of governments and individuals in building country relationships. They function in different ways, but I rely on individuals’ efforts more than governments’ because I am part of it. I will take advantage of my experience in building relationships with people from different countries to prove that individuals’ efforts are easy and efficient. In the second part of the text, further explanations will be supported by some hard facts that I cite from sources. Individuals’ efforts are greater than governments’ efforts since policies that are issued by governments should be executed by individuals. The last part of the text will be the conclusion. It is also the most important part of the text because it decides if my essay is persuasive enough or not. It is necessary to have an appropriate conclusion in the last part of the text.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment