It is the half time of this semester, which is the most difficult and challenging period for me of my English class, the rhetorical project. Now that it is a project, I would like to launch a proposal before put down my effort on the project. I would like to choose my topic in the last big essay so that I can connect my thought tightly, which is about the international relationship. As an international student who is studying in the United States. International relationship is meaningful to me, especially the relationship between Chinese people and American people. It is a broad topic that I can discuss or tell from different aspects. For the purpose of having a clear thought in the project, I am going to narrow my topic from broad to detail.
As is known to everyone, international relationship is not only important to governments, but also affects the relationship between peoples. America is special because people in this country are from different cultures and different backgrounds. International relationship affects those people who are living in the United States the most I believe. My purpose of talking the topic is telling people what is the meaning of international relationship, and how important it is for us living in this country. In order to produce a straight forward project, I will also discuss ways and methods of building international relationship. From my aspect, I will lean on talk about building international through ordinary people rather than through the effort of governments.
Since I have few experience of witness the governments build international relationship. I will talk about how governments and ordinary people benefit from healthy international relationship. Let people aware of the importance of international relationship are not my goal. I will appeal those people who are living in America to get involve some programs, which is promote to build international relationship between Americans and the people from other countries. Call for action is my real goal in the project. In the project, I am about talking how I involved some “bottom-up” program, and how I benefit from it. I want to say build international relationship through ordinary people is easy and effective. Everything is specific and detail enough to get us involved.
My audiences are the people from out of the country and the U.S. citizens who are interested in some “bottom-up” program. I will encourage foreigners to join these programs because it is contribute to understand the local culture and country. Americans should join the program because they get along with foreigners every day. Knowing those people and their countries are the best ways to avoid arguments, fights, even ignorance.
Do some research in the library is the key to success of my project. I will talk about the issue in the past, and how it affects the people in the U.S. from then until nowadays. List examples are important. Show some successful examples about building healthy international relationship and failed examples about bad international relationship. For the purpose of letting others realize that how people get along with in different conditions. Foremost, healthy international relationship is very important to the foreigners who are living and studying in the United States.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment