Sunday, November 1, 2009

U of A Basketball

It is a great day for the entire Wildcats fans today. As usual, U of A men’s basketball team is going to host a red-blue scrimmage exhibition game for fans before the formal basketball season begins, which is also a sign for fans that the basketball season is going to tip off before long. I am going to watch the game today so that to see if the Wildcats are ready for the brand new season or not. For one side, I think Wildcats fans should take the advantage of watching the game to know some of the new recruits of the team. For the other side, the Wildcats can be inspected by all the fans to predict if the team can win more games potentially than last season. I am expecting the brand new Wildcats will bring us tremendous performance in this season.

I prefer to write a preview rather than writing something after the game because something you do not know is expectedly, like I am looking forward to enjoy the game today. I know two great Wildcats players have gone to the NBA, which means the loss of two great players will weaken the team a lot. They are all competitive players, Jordan Hill and Chase Buddinger. Jordan was the super star on the Wildcats who was the leading scorer, rebounder, and blocker on the team. Chase was not as good performance as Jordan. He is my favorite player on the team last season instead. I like his smooth three-point shooting skills and quickness. There are seldom white players can as good as Chase Buddinger. I admitted the loss of those two players will lead to the Wildcats to be less competitive as last year.

I like U of A basketball since I knew the university has generate so many famous NBA players. On the other hand, it is the U of A basketball brought me to Tucson, Arizona. I come here for school, and for the basketball. The team has great history and countless honors. I support U of A for years even though it is not as great as before. Especially, in the last season, the Arizona Wildcats stepped forward to an unexpected level, the Sweet Sixteen. They generate more power than people’s expectation. Hopefully, they can explode once again for us.

Half of the Wildcats are new players and a bunch of new coaches. But I guess the goal has never been changed, which is winning the national championship and bring it back to Tucson, Arizona. The experienced coach, Sean Miller will bring the team to the next level hopefully. He is being expected now and before joining the Wildcats. We expect his experience and reputation as an experienced coach in the NCAA for years. We saw he brought several potential great players to the U of A as well. Everything is ready except the real battles begin. A great show will be put on. What are the Wildcats fans waiting for? How about go to the game with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment